Presented by: City & State CSR
Apr 25, 2017
New York, NY
Past Event Features
Tuesday, April 25th
8:00am – 10:00am
Past Event Features
Join City & State CSR on April 25th for our Sustainability & Environmental Impact breakfast awards ceremony celebrating the honorees and companies that promote sustainability initiatives in the energy, transportation, food industries, and more, as well as devoting their time to creating a positive environmental impact.
Maya Wiley, Senior Vice President for Social Justice at The New School and Former Counsel to the Mayor of New York City will emcee the event.
The event will include a 30-minute keynote panel focused on innovative Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives for sustainability and the environment.
Keynote Panelists Include:
- Joe Doolan, US Head of Environmental Affairs, TD Bank (moderator)
- Commissioner Kathryn Garcia, NYC Department of Sanitation
- Vincent Sapienza, Acting Commissioner, NYC Department of Environmental Protection
- Mark Chambers, Director, Mayor’s Office of Sustainability
- Husam Ahmad, Chairman & CEO, HAKS
- Kurt H. Becker, Ph.D., Vice Dean for Research, Innovation, and Entrepreneurship, New York University Tandon School of Engineering
- Michael Bobker, Director of the CIUS Building Performance Lab, City University of New York
- Jo Brett, US President, Pret A Manger
- Bright Power
- Stuart Brodsky, Clinical Assistant Professor and Director, Center for the Sustainable Built Environment, NYU School of Professional Studies Schack Institute of Real Estate
- Tria Case, Esq., University Director of Sustainability, Lead Implementer NYSolar Smart, City University of New York
- Sammy Chu, Chief Innovation Officer, Edgewise Energy
- Ellen Friedman, Partner, Nixon Peabody
- Gotham Greens
- Ja Kao, President, Onyx Renewable Partners L.P.
- Nicholas J.E. Knapp, Managing Director, CohnReznick
- Jessica Lappin, President, Alliance for Downtown New York
- Mark M. MacCracken, President & CEO, CALMAC
- Patricia Malone, Executive Director, Office of VP Economic Development, Stony Brook University
- Matthew Mahoney, Vice President for External Affairs, Suez North America
- Paul Meyer, Senior Vice President, WSP Parsons Brinkerhoff
- Les Neumann, Managing Director and CEO, iCANny
- Gil C. Quiniones, President & Chief Executive Officer, New York Power Authority
- John Rhodes, President and CEO, New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA)
- Dana Schneider, Managing Director, JLL
- Camilla Seth, Executive Director, Office of Environmental Affairs, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Daniel A. Spitzer, Partner, Hodgson Russ LLP
- Mari Jo Winkler, Freelance Film & TV Producer, Co-Founder & Chair of the Producer's Guild of America Green Committee, Board Member, Producer's Guild of America East
- Richard C. Yancey, Executive Director, Building Energy Exchange
For more information or general inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org